Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Whirlwind Tour

Wow! The last two weeks have flown by. I am just about to eat my last meal at Santa Chiara. I won't be able to update my blog for about a month, but stay tuned. I will continue to update it this summer and report back on all of the cities I will have visited.
Tomorrow I leave for Rome. Going to spend some more time there with some friends I made from the University of Texas - San Antonio. Then, Saturday I am meeting up with my travel buddies and we are taking a night train from Rome to Munich. After Munich we will travel to Prague and visit some K-Staters studying abroad there. Then we will hop back into Germany and visit K-Staters in Coburg. After Coburg, we will head North to Berlin. Then, Berlin to Paris where my travel partners fly home on May 22.

I will be staying in an apartment in Paris until the 27th of May and fly to Rome to meet up with my Mom, Dad and sister! I am so excited to show them what I have been experiencing first hand. I will be taking them to Castiglion Fiorentino, Florence, Venice and Rome. We fly out of Rome on June 8. I will fly back to KC and then fly to Utah on the 9th so that I can be home for my birthday on the 10th. Then I will drive with my family to Grand Junction, Colorado so that I can be a bridesmaid in my best friend Carly's wedding on the 12th! Whew! Are you exhausted reading this? I am getting very excited and can't wait to begin my adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment